CCB Vest Order Form Measurements
- Well fitting polo shirt (i.e. neither tight nor too loose).
- Dining table
- Tape measure
- Pen/pencil and paper
- Access to the CCB members page
- Lay flat the polo shirt on a table ensuring there are no large creases.
- Measure the distance between the two armpits.
- N.B. This a your “1/2 Body” measurement.
- Measure the “Body Length” from the center back of the collar to the base of the polo shirt.
- Note the “Body Length”.
- Complete all the details on the order form.
- Enter the closest indicated sizes in centimeters
- Enter the sizing
- NB Clothing can vary substantially. You might need to measure more than one item and take an average. Remember that the vests have adjustment in the back.